UNMC Quick Links for Faculty and Staff
- Access the UNMC Faculty & Staff page for frequently used resources.
- Or see a complete A-Z Quick Links Directory for UNMC Services.
Munroe-Meyer Institute Quick Links
Below are other links for faculty, staff and students, specific to the Munroe-Meyer Institute.
Connect with MMI Leaders, Faculty & StaffEmployee feedback boxes are located on level four, outside the north and south elevators.
- Send Dr. Mirnics an anonymous question or comment online.
- Open Forum with MMI Director - Dr. Mirnics is available from 8:15-8:45 a.m. on Mondays, with the exception of the first Monday of every month – ring him directly on Zoom.
- Community Engagement
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Severe Behavior
- Speech-Language Pathology
Brand | Digital and Social Media
- MMI Digital Media Team: Join the MMI Team to create or collaborate on digital media projects.
- Professional UNMC Headshots: Submit this request form to reserve your slot.
- Access UNMC Campus Resources for COVID-19 self-screening, guidance on what to do if you are exposed or test positive, and campus recovery including masking guidance for students, staff, faculty and visitors.
- MMI SBP 528 was developed to minimize the exposure of both patients and employees during the pandemic following guidance from the CDC and our clinical partner Nebraska Medicine. The policy is intended to assure the highest possible level of safety by following accepted practices.
- Please call ahead to the Employee Health clinic for minor injury care and services. If appropriate, an appointment will be scheduled at the clinic or you may be deferred to alternate providers.
- Access Employee Health on SharePoint
- Serious injuries that require immediate and/or extensive medical attention: call Public Safety Dispatch 402-559-5555 or go to the Emergency Department.
- It is OK to not be OK! Find wellness resources on the Going Home Checklist.
FacilitiesSubmit work orders through ARCHIBUS for:
- building items needing repair
- conference room partition removal/replacement
Located in room 40044 (level 4), MMI's Fitness Center is available to all MMI staff and students. Participants are expected to follow all guidelines and sign a waiver in advance of using the Fitness Center.
Information Technology Services (ITS)Located in room 40034 (level 4), MMI ITS has a badge reader on the outer door. If the badge reader light is GREEN, just open the door and go in for assistance. If the badge reader light is RED, they are unavailable. Please come back or contact them in another way.
- Hours: 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Contact: For the most efficient service, use the MMI ITS general email address (or include both IT specialists on the email – rather than sending your message to only one individual).
News & Events
- All MMI News & Events
- Calendar | Submit an event [Directions]
- Diversity & Inclusion Council
- MMI Monthly Newsletter
NIRS Database Entry
- Log into AUCD's website. A blue NIRS box is on the left side of the page. Click 'log-in'.
- Select 'Center' from the drop down: Type NE to find - Nebraska, Munroe-Meyer Institute.
- Log-in with your UNMC log-in and password.
- If you've previously logged in, the system may remember you, routing you past steps 2 & 3 directly to the dashboard.
- Meet the Director: Each month, MMI administration will randomly select five non-faculty, full-time staff, or long-term students to meet and have lunch with MMI Director, Dr. Karoly Mirnics. Those selected will be contacted via email.
- MMI annual Celebration of Excellence Phoenix Awards: available during the COE nomination period
- UNMC Silver or Gold U Awards or send e-cards
- Connect to UNMC's Faculty & Staff Resource page
- Scroll to 'Wellness & Campus Life' > Select People Are Everything link
- Log in with Duo Authentication app
- Select the Submit a Nomination block
- View How To Videos about UNMC's online recognition program, People Are Everything.
- Access MMI room capabilities and scheduling procedures in SharePoint.
- UNMC Emergency Prioritized: 402-559-5555
- Call 402-559-5111 for non-emergencies
- UNMC Public Safety webpage
- Omnilert - Sign up for UNMC's emergency notification system
For updates to this page, please email MMI Community Engagement.