Through the UNMC College of Dentistry Alumni Association (CODAA), alumni are actively engaged in the education, research, outreach and clinical goals of the college.
Upon graduation, all College of Dentistry alumni are welcomed to the CODAA with automatic membership. Additionally, all UNMC alumni receive automatic membership to the UNMC Alumni Association.
College of Dentistry Innovation Fund
In partnership with the University of Nebraska Foundation, the CODAA has created the College of Dentistry Innovation Fund. This fund is used towards purposes of most need to the college and students, including student and alumni engagement and the college's emerging needs and priorities. Learn more about the CODAA's College of Dentistry Innovation Fund.
Opportunities for Alumni
Attend College of Dentistry Alumni Events
Become a Dean's Club Member
Nominate Your Peers for Alumni Awards
Read the College Magazine "Cornhusker Impressions"
Become a Preceptor
Help Recruit Extraordinary Students
Share Job Opportunities
Attend Continuing Education Courses
Support the Work of the College of Dentistry
CODAA Board Members
- Brett Thomsen, DDS, 1992 - President, UNMC Alumni Association Representative
- Sarah Donner, DDS, 2006 - Secretary/Treasurer
- Jon Asbjörnson, DDS, 1987 - Past President
- Pat Brinkman-Falter, RDH, 1981
- Sue Christensen, DDS, 1981 - Past President
- Paula Harre, DDS, 1982 - Past President
- Bailey Kerr, RDH, 2015
- Claire Koukol, DDS, 2017
- Gregg Lage, DDS, 1982
- Alan Robertson, DDS, 1981 - Past President
- Monte Zysset, DDS, 1984 - Past President
Ex Officio Members
- Theresa Brown - University of Nebraska Foundation Representative
- Mary Lynn Froeschle, DDS, MBA - Director, Continuing Education
- Janet M. Guthmiller, DDS, PhD - Dean
- James Jenkins, DDS, 1984 - Director of College of Dentistry Alumni Affairs and Past President
- Catherine Mello - Director, UNMC Alumni Relations
Dr. James Jenkins, Director of Alumni Affairs
UNMC College of Dentistry
Support the College of Dentistry
We appreciate your charitable gifts in order to help us create and sustain excellence in education, research and patient care. Support the work of the College of Dentistry.