Thank you for your interest in our Emergency Medicine Residency. We will begin accepting applications for the upcoming academic year beginning September 15th. All applications must be submitted via ERAS. We will not accept applications that are not submitted via ERAS. The deadline for submitting your application is November 15th 11:59pm CST.
- 3 letters of recommendation (written within one year of application date)(encourage two SLOE's, one being from home institution)
- 1 MSPE (Formerly known as the Dean's Letter (released October 1)
- 1 Picture of yourself
- 1 Personal Statement
- Transcripts from your Medical or Osteopathic school
- USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX score is a required component of your application. Step 2 is not required for your application to be considered, but is encouraged. Currently there are no required minimum passing scores to apply.
- Currently there are no cut off dates of time test was taken to application period.
- ECFMG Certificate - (if applicable)
Our department will only accept applications from US Citizens, permanent residents, or International Medical Graduates applications that are eligible for J1 Visa status only. H1B Visa's are not accepted-no exceptions.
Please contact Angie Alberico at email@example.com or 402-559-6802 with further questions.
Interview season begins late October/Early November on an annual basis. All final decisions will be made for invitations to interview with our program on or before December 1st each year. Please do not call and request the status of your application prior to December 1st. Any questions regarding the interview process should be emailed to the residency coordinator, Angie Alberico, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be using the online Interview Broker program to manage the scheduling of interviews.