Thank you for your interest in our Emergency Medicine Residency. We will begin reviewing applications upon receipt starting September 28th for the upcoming academic year. All applications must be submitted via ERAS only. We anticipate granting interviews starting on Oct 18th. The deadline date for submitting your application is November 15th 11:59 pm CST.
- The minimum of 1 but recommend 2 eSLOEs will be accepted with the total combination of letter of recommendations/SLOES not to exceed 4 total.
- 1 MSPE (Formerly known as the Dean's Letter (released October 1)
- 1 Picture of yourself
- 1 Personal Statement
- Transcripts from your school (USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX score is a required component of your application. Step 2 is not required for your application to be considered but is encouraged. Currently there are no required minimum passing scores to apply.
- Currently there are no cut off dates of time test was taken to application period.
- ECFMG Certificate - (if applicable)
Our department will only accept applications from US Citizens, permanent residents, or International Medical Graduates applications that are eligible for J1 Visa status only. H1B Visa's are not accepted-no exceptions.
Please contact Angie Alberico at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-559-6802 with further questions.
Our interview dates will be Thursday afternoons, and Friday mornings and afternoons during November and December excluding the holidays. All final decisions will be made for invitations to interview with our program on or before December 1st each year. Please do not call and request the status of your application prior to December 1st. Any questions regarding the interview process should be emailed to the residency coordinator, Angie Alberico, at email@example.com. We will be using an online scheduling system to manage the scheduling of interviews.