2024 National RiteCare Conference
Honestly, it's for Everyone
September 25-27, 2024 | Omaha, Nebraska
Thanks for dropping by! We are ready to welcome you to Omaha but are still finalizing event plans. Check back! More conference information will be added to this page as it becomes available.
Call for presentations will be announced after January 1, 2024.
You are invited.
Bring your friends. This conference is for everyone and does not require an invitation, professional credentials or formal attire. Once available, simply register through the link on this page.
Meet our friends.
The Scottish Rite Masons have been a supporting force in Nebraska since 1867. By providing funds and creating a partnership with the University of Nebraska Medical Center’s Munroe-Meyer Institute and University of Nebraska Kearney, they have developed RiteCare to the successful program it is today.RiteCare of Nebraska prides itself on providing exceptional, specialized, safe, inclusive and diverse intervention through a variety of locations, in Omaha, Lincoln, Hastings and Kearney, treating children with a wide variety of speech, language and swallowing needs, and ensuring that all services are provided regardless of a family’s ability to pay.
- Four clinics
- serving more than 600 children
- across 29 counties
- providing more than 10 distinct services
- over 6,200 visits (in 2021)
Like, follow and share 2024 National RiteCare Conference details on social media.
- Children's Language & Literacy Conference Facebook
- Munroe-Meyer Institute Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Honestly, its for everyone.
Come see for yourself. Omaha is consistently ranked a “best value” city, known for offering accessibility, affordability and fun. Omaha continually earns top honors and ranks on national lists for music, food and more! There really is something here for everyone. Those unfamiliar with our city may want to visit Omaha online and seek out a few things in advance of the conference.
The 2024 National RiteCare Conference is committed to making the conference accessible and working to ensure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Attendees who need specific accommodations should email Leslie Van Winkle in advance of the event to help us provide you the best possible experience.
Scott Conference Center
6450 Pine Street
HotelHotel room blocks at a reduced conference rate are available at the following hotels:
- Residence Inn by Marriott, Omaha Aksarben Village
1717 S 67th St Omaha, NE 68106
- Courtyard by Marriott, Omaha Aksarben Village
1625 S 67th St Omaha, NE 68106
Potential Program Schedule
- Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2024: Afternoon golf outing and meal, evening conference check-in and activity
- Thursday, Sept. 26, 2024: All day conference (includes breakfast and lunch)
- Friday, Sept 27, 2024: Morning conference (includes breakfast)
See you in 2024.
- Department of Speech-Language Pathology at UNMC Munroe-Meyer Institute
- RiteCare of Nebraska
- Scottish Rite Foundation of Nebraska
To learn more about this conference or to ask questions, please send us an email.