SPAdmin offers a number of formal and informal educational opportunities for departmental administrators and investigators:
- Monthly "Buzz" sessions on timely topics of your choosing
- Special sessions on emerging topics
Please contact us if you would like to schedule one-on-one training on any electronic system.
SPA2 + DIY
Sponsored Programs Administration and Sponsored Programs Accounting co-present a “Do It Yourself” workshop twice a year. Dates for 2019 will be announced.
Registering for Sessions
Use eServ (ESS) to register for any "Buzz" session or special seminar.
- Log in to the ESS using your Outlook ID and password
- Select "My Registrations" from the Education Menu
- Search for "SPA" in the "Available Events" search field.
- Click on the desired session to open the registration window.
- Complete the required fields and click "Register" to submit your registration.