Interested in becoming a member?
The Interprofessional Academy of Educators is unique in that we truly are comprised of an interprofessional group of educators who are dedicated to innovation and excellence in teaching. Our members represent all disciplines and span across Nebraska to each of UNMC's 5 campuses.
The call for applications opens annually each Spring, with new members inducted in September at our New Member Induction Ceremony & Reception.
Member benefits include:
- Opportunities to attend interest group meetings and engage with other engaged educators at UNMC
- Seek out mentoring and classroom evaluation
- Find experts for the development of programming on improving classroom and online teaching
- Educational research support in literature review, research design, implementation, and dissemination
- Educational grant opportunities available for pilot projects