Have additional resources?
If you identify additional resources that might be helpful to your fellow Academy members, please feel free to share them with us. We will post helpful resources on this site.
The pursuit of scholarship related to teaching and learning is one of our main areas of focus. The Academy provides an interprofessional group of faculty, staff, and preceptors who can support and engage each other in the pursuit of grant funding, manuscript development, and presentations both locally and nationally.
The Academy Leadership Team includes two Education Researchers who can assist academy members as they navigate the process of increasing their scholarship in education. This site provides easy access to the campus resources you may need as you work on your educational scholarship.
- Funding Opportunities
- Grant Resource Library in Canvas
- Institutional Review Board
- Research Handbook
- Research Nebraska – a collaborative search tool
- UNeMed - technology transfer for UNMC
- Vice Chancellor for Research
- Descriptive and Epidemiological studies: Transparent Reporting of Evaluations with Nonrandomized Designs (TREND)
- Publishing standards are set by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE), the World Association of Medical Editors (WAME), and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Randomized studies: Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials (CONSORT)
- Quality Improvement: Standards for Quality Improvement Reporting (SQUIRE).
UNMC Library Resources:
- Library Services
- Includes: Systematic review search service, Literature search service, Writing center, Liaison services, and McGoogan Docs
- Find your Library Liaison
- Author Toolkit
- Includes: Author Rights, Evaluating Publishers and Publications, Where to Publish, Open Access Publishing, Complying with Funder Policies, Fair Use, Securing Permissions, and Publishing Tools
- Helpful Tools
- Includes: Grammarly, Journal Citation Reports (JCR), Refworks, and more.
- Digital Commons
- More information: DigitalCommons@UNMC is an online repository of the research, scholarly communications, and archival materials produced or owned by members of the University of Nebraska Medical Center community. For more information about DigitalCommons@UNMC, please email email@example.com