- UNMC/Nebraska Medicine resources, screening
- NETEC provides outbreak updates & resources
- USPHS/NDMS Covid Training Resources
- Free electronic book "Nebraska Isolation & Quarantine Manual"
- Court System COVID-19 Playbook
- Child Development Center Pandemic Mitigation & Response Guide
- Meat Processing Facility COVID-19 Playbook
- Pandemic Recovery Acceleration Model--Daily Nebraska Coalitions
- Pandemic Recovery Acceleration Model--Weekly Local Health Depts.
- Draft: Higher Education COVID-19 Pandemic Recovery Guide
Global leadership on biopreparedness training, research and care
The Global Center for Health Security at the University of Nebraska Medical Center is home to the national Training, Simulation and Quarantine Center, which features the nation's only federal quarantine unit and simulated biocontainment units for advanced experiential training.
Support the Global Center for Health Security Response Fund
A gift of any amount will support the center’s rapid response abilities, including training, education, research and clinical expertise for infectious diseases.
The Global Center builds on UNMC's tradition of biopreparedness training, research and patient care. People all over the world know of the internationally-acclaimed Nebraska Biocontainment Unit team, which set the global gold standard for safely treating special pathogens during the 2014 Ebola outbreak. With Emory University and New York's Bellevue Hospital, we created NETEC to ready the nation's health systems for the next pandemic.
No one compares in isolation, personal protective equipment, emerging infections and biopreparedness.
National Training, Simulation and Quarantine Center (TSQC)
The result of a nearly $20 million grant from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR), the TSQC encompasses an entire floor of the new $119 million Dr. Edwin G. & Dorothy Balbach Davis Global Center on UNMC’s Omaha campus.
From bench research to boots-on-the-ground training
The groundbreaking work of the Global Center for Health Security stretches from bench research to boots-on-the-ground, hands-on training in faraway nations.
Contact the center
987878 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-7878