Community Partner Rooms
Munroe-Meyer Institute Community Partner Room Meeting Spaces
Community partner rooms are available for reservation at the Munroe-Meyer Institute for community partners whose mission, vision and values align with MMI to enable families participating in MMI programs to have greater access to the education, resources and programs available in our community.
Room Capacity & Equipment
- Community partner rooms 10037, 10038 and 10039 are available for reservation.
- Capacity for each room is 2-4 people.
- Rooms are all the same and include a table, 4 chairs and a flat screen TV.
- We encourage guests to bring their own laptop for use. HDMI cords are not provided.
- A desk top computer is available for use when a UNMC employee is present.
Community partner rooms are available
- Monday thru Friday
- 8:00-11:00 a.m. and 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Location & Accessibility
The Munroe-Meyer Institute is located at 6902 Pine St., Omaha, Nebraska 68106
- Access our location & map page.
- Parking is available in Lot 65 E (east of building.)
- Enter the building using MMI's main entrance (also east.)
Find your community partner room once inside the building
- Rooms 10037, 10038 and 10039 are on the first floor, in the main tiled hall, to the left of the check-in desk.
- Accessible public restrooms are located on the first floor, in the back north hallway. When facing the butterfly art on the wall between the community partner rooms, proceed down the right hall - restrooms are on your left.
- A single-user accessible restroom with an adult-sized changing table is located in the first floor lobby opposite the elevators, in the corner.
MMI has a set of criteria that qualifies groups to use community rooms. All participating organizations should be aligned with the mission and values of MMI.Groups we host:
- local non-profits
- community-based groups
- educational institutions
- student-run engagement groups
- government agencies
- engaged UNMC/UNO groups
- for-profit businesses
- social fraternity/sorority organizations
- political groups
- individuals seeking office
Room Usage Policy
- Food and beverage (with the exception of water) are not allowed in the community partner rooms.
- Please leave rooms clean and do not move the table.
- MMI is not responsible for personal items left in the room.
- Unprofessional conduct and violation of University policies will not be tolerated.
- Organizations who do not utilize the room (and have not cancelled their reservation) will forfeit their reservation privileges.
Request and Approval Procedure
Submit your request online using the form linked below. A request does not guarantee a reservation. Requests are approved at the discretion of MMI.
Reservation requests are prioritized by date received and in the following order
- Partner organizations aligned with the mission and values of MMI.
- Other UNMC, UNO or external community organizations aligned with the mission and value of MMI.
Our goal is to reply to all reservation requests within 2-3 business days. If your request is more urgent (day-of or next-day requests) please email MMI Community Engagement or call 402-552-6364.
- You may request a reservation up to 6 months in advance.
- You may have up to 4 reservations scheduled at any one time*, e.g. weekly or monthly reservations.
- Rooms will not be scheduled on weekends, evenings and University closures.
*Reservation blocks may be renewable for organizations who have demonstrated compliance with policies and procedures.
There is no reservation without written confirmation - If you do not receive a confirmation by email, your requesting group is responsible for contacting MMI Community Engagement to determine the status of the request.
Request a Room
Submit an online request to reserve an MMI community partner room.
Munroe-Meyer Institute, Community Engagement
Email | 402-552-6364