Munroe-Meyer Institute Conference Rooms
Conference rooms are available for reservation at the Munroe-Meyer Institute for community partners whose mission, vision and values align with MMI to enable families participating in MMI programs to have greater access to the education, resources and programs available in our community.
Large - Room 10046, Warren G. Sanger Conference Center
Medium - Conference Room 40032
Small - Conference Room 40042
We encourage guests to bring their own laptop for use in MMI conference rooms. A desktop computer is available for use when a UNMC employee is present.
HDMI cords are available for connecting to the flat screen monitors.
Conference rooms are available
- Monday thru Friday
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Evening bookings require MMI Director approval and MMI staff member presence in the room reserved.
Location & Accessibility
The Munroe-Meyer Institute is located at 6902 Pine St., Omaha, Nebraska 68106
- Access our location & map page.
- Parking is available in Lot 65 E (east of building.)
- Enter the building using MMI's main entrance (also east.)
Find your conference room once inside the building
- 10046 is on level 1. Immediately inside the entrance, turn right - look for 'Warren G. Sanger Conference Center' signage.
- 40032 & 40042 are on level 4. Immediately inside the entrance, elevators are on your left. After exiting the elevator…
- 40032 is slightly left and forward, just beyond the red history wall labeled 'A Century of Caring.' Look for signage pointing to Conference Room 2.
- 40042 is to your sharp left, at the end of the hall adjacent the windows. Look for signage pointing to Conference Rooms 3 & 4, past the 'Hattie B. Munroe Foundation Board Room.'
- Level 1:
- Accessible public restrooms are located in the back north hallway. When facing the butterfly art on the wall in the center of the lobby, proceed down the right hall - restrooms are on your left.
- A single-user accessible restroom with an adult-sized changing table is located opposite the elevators, in the corner.
- Level 4:
- Accessible public restrooms are located in the back south & north hallways.
- A single-user accessible restroom is located in the back south hallway.
Eligible Groups & Events
MMI has a set of criteria that qualifies groups to use our conference rooms. All participating organizations should be aligned with the mission and values of MMI.
|Groups we host:
||Groups we do not host:
|Events we host:
||Events we do not host:
Room Usage Policy
- Food requires permission.
- Beverage (with the exception of water, coffee and tea) are not allowed in conference rooms.
- Please leave rooms clean and return furniture to the configuration found at arrival.
- MMI is not responsible for personal items left in the room.
- Unprofessional conduct and violation of University policies will not be tolerated.
- Organizations/Individuals who do not utilize the room (and have not cancelled their reservation) will forfeit reservation privileges.
Request and Approval Procedure
Submit your request online using the linked form below. A request does not guarantee a reservation. Requests are approved at the discretion of MMI.
Reservation requests are prioritized by date received and in the following order
- MMI faculty/staff/students.
- Partner organizations aligned with the mission and values of MMI.
- Other UNMC, UNO or external community organizations aligned with the mission and value of MMI.
All inquiries for space require
- date and time of reservation
- alternate date
- event title and description
- number of people anticipated to attend
- contact person's name, phone number and email address
- day of reservation contact phone number
- day of reservation emergency contact name and phone number
- You may request a reservation up to 6 months in advance.
- You may have up to 4 reservations scheduled at any one time*, e.g. weekly or monthly reservations.
- Rooms will not be scheduled on weekends, evenings and University closures.
*Reservation blocks may be renewable for organizations who have demonstrated compliance with policies and procedures.
There is no reservation without written confirmation - If you do not receive a confirmation by email, your requesting group is responsible for contacting MMI Community Engagement to determine the status of the request.