Research Nebraska is joint venture between the Universities of Nebraska Medical Center, Lincoln, Kearney, and Omaha and Boys Town National Research Hospital. Research Nebraska includes research output of the participating institutions displayed on an open platform fully accessible to the public.
Elsevier's PURE (formerly "Experts") enables you to:
- Browse profiles or search by concept, last name or full text to identify collaborators for grant teams,
- Learn about new journals in a field and discover articles to read
- View researchers’ "Fingerprints" or unique research profile, publication histories and co-author networks to explore their unique expertise as well as their connections to other faculty and institutions
- Track and update profile information to keep publications current and visible
- locate core facilities to assist in your research
Each participating institution has a PURE administrator who manages the enrollment for their institution. For questions regarding how you might use PURE or enrollment please see the FAQs and Assistance pages found at left.