- It is highly recommended that prospective applicants inform program leadership of their intent to apply ahead of application submission.
- Eligible applicants must be graduates of a US ACGME-approved emergency medicine residency program and be board-eligible or board-certified in emergency medicine at time of hire.
- Application materials may be emailed to Mary Monaghan at email@example.com
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae
- Proof of successful graduation from an ACGME accredited residency program or letter indicating good standing in your residency program with anticipated date of graduation/completion.
- Confirmation of board-eligible or board-certified status through the American Board of Emergency Medicine as applicable
- A personal statement (limit to <500 words) highlighting the following:
- A successful teaching experience you’ve had, what you’d learned, and how you know it was successful
- Your rationale and goals for pursuing an education/METI fellowship
- Two letters of recommendation (may be from learners, supervisors, program leadership), with at least one of the letters coming from a current or former faculty member who has a focus in education
- Feel free to inquire or ask questions at any time!
- Applications will generally be accepted on a rolling basis March through September
- Interviews for the same term may occur at any time July through October