- Name: Drew Prescott, Pharm.D.
- Hometown: Urbandale, Iowa
- Title and department at UNMC: Clinical assistant professor, UNMC College of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacy Practice and Science
- Chronic disease state management
- Population and preventative health research
- Layered learning practice model
How I fell in love with clinical research:
- It is exciting to be a part of research that is conducted and then utilized in various practice settings across the country.
- Preventative health is at the center of chronic disease state management and research in the field allows us to understand its impact and utilization for future generations.
- Didactic and experiential learning
- Medical and pharmacy resident experiential teaching
- Pharm.D., Creighton University College of Pharmacy and Health Professions
- Postgraduate residency, The Ohio State University, Columbus
Three things you don't know about me:
- Former Division 1 cross-country/track athlete at Creighton University
- Favorite food: guacamole and chips
- Hobbies: graphic design, golf, running and basketball