On May 21, the UNMC Department of Human Resources Benefits Office will offer an all-day seminar on retirement readiness.
Topics covered will include:
- So I'm Retired . . . Now What?
- Wills, Living Wills & Trusts
- Paying Yourself: Income Options in Retirement
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Social Security
- Top 10 Things To Do Before You Retire
- Your Medicare and Supplements in Plain English
There also will be a retirement vendor fair over the lunch break. Various vendors from the community will be available to discuss the benefits that their organization offers and/or potential volunteer opportunities.
New this year, spouses will be able to attend for a small fee. More details on this to come.
Registration will be required. Information on how to register will be published in a future issue of UNMC Today.