The Second Annual Heartland Interprofessional Education (HIPE) Conference will be held July 23 from 3-7:15 p.m. and July 24 from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Registration now is open for the event, which is presented jointly by UNMC, Clarkson College, Creighton University and Des Moines University. The registration fee for the virtual conference is $100, $50 for students.
Keynote speakers will include:
- Sarah Shrader, Pharm.D., associate professor in the University of Kansas School of Pharmacy;
- Hossein Khalili, Ph.D., director, University of Wisconsin Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education; and
- Andrea Pfeifle, Ed.D., associate dean for interprofessional health education and practice, University Clinical Affairs, Indiana University.
The conference will include:
- National experts in interprofessional education and collaborative practice;
- Oral and poster presentations of current scholarly work in the field
- Interactive skill-building workshops; and
- Networking and collaboration opportunities.