Christopher D'Angelo, MD, is a new faculty member at UNMC.
- Name: Christopher D'Angelo, MD
- Hometown: Bettendorf, Iowa
- Title and department at UNMC: Assistant professor, UNMC Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hematology/Oncology
- Bone marrow transplant/cellular therapies
- Gut microbiome
How I fell in love with oncology: There are few things more frightening than a new diagnosis of cancer, and I love to work with patients and families to guide them through the complicated cancer landscape to the best available therapies at a personalized level.
- BA, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- MD, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, Chicago
- Residency, internal medicine, University of Chicago Hospitals and Clinics, Chicago
- Fellowship, hematology/oncology, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Madison, Wisconsin
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society for Transplantation and Cellular Therapy
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
Three things people may not know about me:
- I love to garden.
- I'm a beginner birder.
- Unapologetic "Star Wars" nerd.
Clinic location: Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center
For appointments and referrals: 402-559-5600