Looking for a flyer or scientific poster template? Wondering when to capitalize a title or how to set up a social media account? Need access to UNMC's photo gallery?
UNMC's Brand Wise site provides a wealth of information to assist UNMC faculty, staff and students in their campus roles. The site document the correct use of UNMC's brand, including such visual elements as its logo, shared emblem, photography, color palettes and fonts.
The site also references approved vendors for photography, graphic design, videography and apparel/merchandise and hosts numerous templates that can save you time.
Worth noting on Brand Wise:
- An e-version of UNMC's Points of Pride/Fast Facts brochure is available.
- The email signature download (accessible via templates) now includes an option with gender pronouns.
- Media authorization forms are available, and required prior to photographing, videotaping, interviewing or recording any student or patient at any UNMC or Nebraska Medicine facility.
- Event materials are available for free checkout and include such branded items as podium banners, tablecloths, trade show displays, banner stands (of varying size), outdoor tents, parade banners and webinar backdrops.
- UNMC branded Zoom backgrounds are available for download.
- Complete the online form to request the UNMC logo.
- The UNMC Style Guide ensures consistent communication in print pieces.
- General guidelines for UNMC apparel.
- Approved templates for word documents, monitor slides, flyers, PowerPoint/Keynote presentations and scientific posters.
- A mini-branding guide that summarizes the UNMC brand.