Annual enrollment for the NUFlex benefit will begin Oct. 26 at 8 a.m. and end Nov. 13 at 5 p.m. CST.
Employees can enroll 24/7 from anywhere and at any time if they have access to the internet and can log into Firefly.
Employees are encouraged to log in and choose benefits early in the process. Employees from all four from all four University of Nebraska campuses are accessing the site, which may make it difficult to log in at times.
Employees can log in and make changes multiple times up to the 5 p.m. CST Nov. 13 deadline.
It is helpful to review benefits ahead of time in Firefly/Employee Self Service (ESS)/Benefits Participation (Current and Not Enrolled):
Annually, all employees must complete:
- Tobacco/nicotine designation if enrolled in Voluntary Life Insurance
- Health Risk Assessment (HRA)/Wellstream to be eligible for enhanced benefits
- Elections for Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for dependent care and/or health care
Computer labs will be open to help any faculty and staff who would like assistance with online enrollment:
- Oct. 27, 7-8:50 a.m.
- Nov. 4, 11 a.m.-12:50 p.m.
- Nov. 12, 3-4:50 p.m.
- All labs will be held in the College of Public Health, Room 2007
- Please note that all COVID-19 pandemic protocol must be followed (masks, disinfected surfaces and social distancing)
Important: Employees are encouraged to review their last emailed confirmation statement to confirm that they have the options they want. No changes can be made after the deadline unless employees have a qualifying life event.
For questions call 402-559-4340 or email.
- Please leave only one voice or email message. Leaving multiple messages will only slow down the team's response time back to employees.