As the leaves begin to change, so do the needs of UNMC's faculty, students and staff. The Academic Technologies team, a department within the Information Technology unit, provides innovative and ongoing support.
The IMPACT Professional Development series, which began in August, continues to offer sessions in the areas of instruction, methodology, pedagogy, academics, curriculum and technology. To register for upcoming sessions, search the events page on Engage and RSVP. To learn more about the IMPACT Professional Development programming, visit the IMPACT site. Previous sessions and presentations are recorded and available through the Echo360 course site.
If you're looking for one-on-one assistance related to technologies utilized in academics, you may wish to schedule an appointment with one of our product experts. All members of our team are available for individual teaching and learning with technology consultations, as well as specialized product support:
- Laura Chytka - Poll Everywhere, Echo360 Active Learning Tools and IMPACT Sessions
- Julie Gregg - Canvas, Canvas Catalog, TurnItIn, and Instructional Design
- Michael Kozak - Zoom, Canvas, Podcasting, and Instructional Design
- Matthew Rutledge - Echo360, Pressbooks, and Audio and Video Recording Techniques
Finally, there are several upcoming webinars available from our enterprisewide vendors. For more information, navigate to the following:
- 2020 Canvas Livestream Collections
- Echo360 Upcoming Webinars
- Zoom Recorded Training Sessions
- Poll Everywhere Webinars