On Saturday, Oct. 9, an update to the newest version of the One Chart application will be completed. The One Chart training team has collaborated with operational leaders from across the organization to develop customized training information for all users of the system. Information about training materials pertinent to your role can be found on the One Chart System Update Training website.
If you have specific questions about update training, please email One Chart Training Requests. All other questions regarding training related to the One Chart update can be directed to Calli Sibilia, enterprise applications training manager, or your application specific training lead.
Major changes to note with this update include:
- Provider Pulse Dashboard
- Signed and Held Orders now appear in Storyboard
- Updated Message Center for One Chart | Patient Portal
One Chart customization blackout period Oct. 5 through Oct. 9.
During the installation of the newest version of One Chart, customization capabilities within One Chart will be temporarily unavailable from Tuesday, Oct. 5 through Saturday, Oct. 9. Previously created personalized options will remain accessible but users will not have the ability to add or edit new custom options in the following areas of One Chart:
- Creating or editing filters in Chart Review
- Applying filters in work lists
- Customizing advanced settings for Charge Router Reconciliation and Routed Charge Reports
- Creating or editing SmartLinks
- Personalizing dashboards
- Creating, editing, or sharing NoteWriter Macros
- Moving activities into the sidebar or floating window (including Notes)
- Creating or editing Quick Actions
- Adding users to In Basket pools
- Saving SlicerDicer sessions