UNMC Chancellor Jeffrey P. Gold, MD, will hold a virtual all-campus forum Oct. 11 from noon to 1 p.m. to address -- and take questions from -- the UNMC community. He will be joined by Jane Meza, PhD, interim executive director for health security for UNMC and the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
Attendees may view the forum online from noon-1 p.m. via Zoom.
Drs. Gold and Meza will discuss a variety of campus issues, including:
- the latest on the Delta variant
- flu shots and COVID-19 boosters
- COVID-19 saliva testing for asymptomatic faculty, staff and students
- guidance on masking, vaccine requirements and other campus safety measures
- NU’s climate survey and funding proposals for the state’s American Rescue Plan money
- diversity, equity and inclusion efforts
- wellness issues and
- other topics
An American Sign Language interpreter will take part in the event.
To ask a question in advance of the forum, email the UNMC Strategic Communications team.