The UNMC Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research will host a virtual Research Town Hall webinar on Friday, June 12, from 11 a.m. to noon to discuss changes and updates related to the COVID-19 pandemic. This town hall also will provide a way for the research community to have their questions answered.
Add to calendar
If you would like to add the event with the Zoom details to your Outlook Calendar, click this link.
Participants are asked to submit in advance any questions they wish answered. To do so, they can visit the research operations blog and click the "Ask a Research Question" button, or they can submit questions by email to email@example.com. Although there will be the ability to submit questions during the webinar, organizers cannot guarantee all questions will be addressed.
The panel of presenters, available to give updates and answer questions, will include:
- Jennifer Larsen, M.D., vice chancellor for research
- Chris Kratochvil, M.D., associate vice chancellor for clinical research, UNMC; vice president for research at Nebraska Medicine
- Ken Bayles, Ph.D., associate vice chancellor for basic science research
- Tess Kuenstling, Ph.D., director of research resources
- Bruce Gordon, M.D., assistant vice chancellor for regulatory affairs
- Madison Gray, J.D., director of Sponsored Programs Administration
- Matt Lunning, D.O., medical director of the Clinical Research Center
- LuAnn Larson, R.N., B.S.N., director of clinical operations, Clinical Research Center; and
- Sam Padilla, J.D., director of Export Control
The town hall will be held via a Zoom Webinar, accessed at this link at the time of the event.