Brandon Miller, MD, is a new faculty member at UNMC.
- Name: Brandon Miller, MD
- Hometown: Omaha
- Title and department at UNMC: Assistant professor, UNMC Department of Internal Medicine-General Medicine
How I fell in love with internal medicine: I enjoy internal medicine because of the complexity of disease, interaction between multiple different body systems and ability to form long-term relationships with patients over the course of their lives. Practicing as both an inpatient and outpatient physician allows me to care for patients with a huge array of disease acuity, from treating high blood pressure in clinic to treating a heart attack in the hospital.
- BA, Spanish, Creighton University, 2013
- MD, UNMC, 2017
- Residency/internship internal medicine, UNMC, 2018
- Residency, internal medicine, UNMC, 2020
- American College of Physicians
- Society of Hospital Medicine
Four things people may not know about me:
- In college, I was fortunate enough to study abroad in Spain.
- I was a stem cell donor during my residency. Go register at BeTheMatch.org if you haven't already!
- I love sports, including Husker football, Kansas City Royals baseball and Colorado Avalanche hockey.
- When I'm not at work, I enjoy traveling with my wife, Chelsi.
Clinic location: Eagle Run Health Center; Nebraska Medicine
For appointments and referrals: 402-559-0220