|Nickolas Nahm, MD|
Nickolas Nahm, MD, is a new faculty member at UNMC.
- Name: Nickolas Nahm, MD
- Hometown: Manhattan, Illinois
- Title and department at UNMC/Title at Nebraska Medicine: Assistant professor, UNMC Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Rehabilitation; pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Children's Hospital & Medical Center
- Neuromuscular orthopaedics
- Pediatric limb deformity
- Gait analysis
How I fell in love with orthopaedic surgery: I fell in love with orthopaedic surgery as a first-year medical student shadowing pediatric orthopaedic surgeons.
- BS, chemistry, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
- MD, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Residency, orthopaedic surgery, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit
- Fellowship, pediatric orthopaedic surgery, Nemours/AI duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware
- Fellowship, neuromuscular orthopaedic surgery, Nemours/AI duPont Hospital for Children
- Fellowship, limb lengthening and reconstruction, Sinai Hospital, Baltimore
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
Three things people may not know about me:
- I love Korean barbecue.
- I took German in high school and college but never had a chance to visit Germany.
- My favorite superhero is Batman.
Clinic location: Children's Hospital & Medical Center