Brianna Johnson-Rabbett, MD, is a new faculty member at UNMC.
- Name: Brianna Johnson-Rabbett, MD
- Hometown: Stillwater, Minnesota
- Title and department at UNMC: Assistant professor, UNMC Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Bariatrics/weight loss
- Endocrine care
- Non-surgical medical weight loss
- Transgender care
How I fell in love with endocrinology: It was well over a decade ago, while sitting in an anatomy and physiology lecture hall, that I first became intrigued by endocrinology. The feedback loops were both maddening and beautiful. Mastery of their maps to the human body was exciting and took problem-solving to a new level. I also was drawn to endocrinology because of the opportunity to use my knowledge base to care for patients longitudinally.
- MD, University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Endocrine Society
Three things people may not know about me:
- I enjoy completing sprint triathlons.
- I love reading fiction, historical fiction and non-fiction, amongst other genres.
- I enjoy photography.
Diabetes and Endocrinology Center at Specialty Services Pavilion
4350 Emile St.
Diabetes and Endocrinology Center at Bellevue Health Center
2510 Bellevue Medical Center Drive, Suite 250
Bariatrics Center at Nebraska Medical Center
4400 Emile St.