- Name: Jayme Weber
- Hometown: Minden, Nebraska
- Title and department at UNMC: Instructor, UNMC College of Nursing
- Health care systems improvement
- Psychiatric mental health nursing
- Digital technologies in nursing, such as telehealth and remote monitoring
How I fell in love with nursing: I began as a nurse aide when I was 16 and haven't looked back. Nursing offers diverse career and lifelong education opportunities. I get to make a difference in the lives of others whether it is patients, families or students.
- MSN, clinical nurse leader, Creighton University, Omaha
- BS, nursing, UNMC, Kearney
- BS, psychology, University of Nebraska at Kearney
- Clinical Nurse Leader Association
- American Nurses Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau
Three things people may not know about me:
- I have three small kids and three large dogs that keep me busy.
- I love adventure travel and have been white water rafting, skydiving, zip lining and rappelling. I am headed to Hawaii and South Africa in 2021.
- Plants make me happy, they fill my home. My favorite is a Hoya linearis.