Kelsie Cabrera, DO, is a new faculty member at UNMC.
- Name: Kelsie Cabrera, DO
- Hometown: Cheney, Kansas
- Title and department at UNMC: Assistant professor, UNMC Department of Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Women's health care, including gynecologic and obstetrical care
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Osteopathic manipulative treatment
How I fell in love with obstetrics and gynecology: Early in my medical school training, I became passionate about women's health care, leading me to pursue a career in obstetrics and gynecology. A major factor in my decision is knowing that as an OB-GYN I can develop long-term and trusting relationships with my patients.
- BS, life science/gerontology, Kansas State University
- MS, biomedical sciences, Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- DO, Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Residency, obstetrics/gynecology, UNMC
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
Three things people may not know about me:
- I enjoy interior decorating, including making wreaths.
- I love animals, but the only pets I've ever had are fish and snails.
- I love to travel!
Clinic location: Durham Outpatient Center
For appointments and referrals: 402-559-4500
Congratulations on a job well done! You have a true heart for your work. May God Bless You and guide you on this journey. Love Noni.
Awesome provider and person! Welcome to our group!!