Today is the final day of the 2020 Employee Giving campaign. Let's make it count.
As a reminder, in addition to the United Way employees have the option to direct funds to the Community Service Fund and the University of Nebraska Foundation.
"We know times are tough and that's why it's not the size of one's donation that matters, but more so that we join together in participating, and let our community know we are all standing behind them," said Jeffrey P. Gold, MD, chancellor of UNMC
Employees of UNMC who pledge a minimum of $10 total will be eligible for the prizes listed below. You can log into eServ and make a pledge before 3 p.m. today to be included in the drawing. Winners will be notified via email.
Prizes this week include:
- A $50 VISA gift card;
- Two $25 VISA gift card; and
- One $15 VISA gift card
The running totals
As of 4 p.m. Wednesday, UNMC achieved:
- Donations of $73,843
- Employee participation of 17%.
- Click on this link. (The link will take you to UNMC eServ page.)
- Sign in with your UNMC username and password.
- Once logged in, click on the organization(s) you would like to donate to.
- Click the "red" link to donate to the United Way of the Midlands
- Click the "blue" link to donate to the Community Service Fund of Nebraska
- Click the "black" link to donate to the University of Nebraska Foundation
For questions regarding this year's campaign, contact Kelsey Scroggin.