Microsoft will host a training on Microsoft Outlook today at noon. The training will discuss navigating Outlook, customizing the user experience and key features to help increase productivity.
- Navigate the Outlook interface and view available options
- Customize the user experience
- Learn to manage mail, calendar, tasks, and contacts
- Use rich formatting options to express ideas
- Attach content to messages and events
- Learn tips and tricks for more precise searches
For the best experience please use Microsoft Teams installed on your computer to join the live training session. If you do not have Microsoft Teams installed, you may use a web browser, but must use either Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
When does this start?