Microsoft will be hosting a live training session at noon on Sept. 14.
The training will provide an overview of cloud storage in Microsoft 365, including Microsoft 365 OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online.
Training objectives will include:
- Understanding the difference between cloud storage in OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online;
- Synchronizing cloud storage locations to a device;
- Shareing and managing access to files and folders;
- How to use modern attachments;
- Navigating OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online document libraries; and
- How to recover previous versions of a file.
For the best experience, please use Microsoft Teams installed on your computer to join the live training session. If you do not have Microsoft Teams installed, you may use a web browser, but must use either Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
Will this be recorded or offered another time for those with previous commitments?