The first drawing for UNMC United Way campaign participant prize winners was held Friday.
The winners were:
- Cindy Salyards: $25 VISA gift card
- Carolyn Nussrallah: $25 VISA gift card
- Matthew Zielinski: $25 VISA gift card
- Gail Paulsen: $50 VISA gift card
As of 4 p.m. Friday, UNMC achieved:
- Donations of $65,358.
- Employee participation of 20 percent.
Ending Day 5 of UNMC's United Way Campaign, here's how the participation levels stack up by college or unit:
- Academic and Student Affairs: 39 percent
- Business and Finance: 26 percent
- Chancellor's Unit: 58 percent
- Child Health Research Institute: 64 percent
- College of Allied Health Professions: 63 percent
- College of Dentistry: 5 percent
- College of Medicine: 15 percent
- College of Nursing: 48 percent
- College of Pharmacy: 24 percent
- College of Public Health: 28 percent
- Eppley Institute: 28 percent
- Facilities Management and Planning: 45 percent
- Human Resources: 23 percent
- IT: 14 percent
- Munroe-Meyer Institute: 24 percent
- Research: 20 percent
To participate in supporting the United Way:
- Click on this link and sign into eServ.
- Enter your UNMC username and password.
- Click on the red United Way link and participate today!
- Credit card donations are accepted.
- A "no-pledge" option is available online for employees who choose not to donate. If you're unable to contribute, you still are encouraged to access the ePledge website and submit a "no donation" response. A "no donation" response counts toward total employee participation.