The Joslyn Art Museum will be offering a variety of virtual art classes this fall, and the UNMC community is invited to participate as part of the university's partnership with the museum.
Each class is five weeks long, and those who participate are asked to attend all classes. Materials will be provided, but participants will be asked to pick up their supplies at the museum.
Those interested in signing up for a class should fill out the following form. Space is limited and participation is not guaranteed -- only one class per person, while availability lasts.
You can view the class offerings below or find more information here.
Joslyn Art class offerings:
- Watercolor Fundamentals: Fridays, 10-11:30 a.m. (Sept. 18, 25, Oct. 2, 9, 16, 16)
- Drawing Techniques: Saturdays, 1-2:30 p.m. (Sept. 19, 26, Oct. 3, 10, 17)
- Watercolor Painting Portraits: Fridays, 10-11:30 a.m. (Oct. 23, 30, Nov. 6, 13, 20)
- Layered Acrylics: Saturdays, 1-2:30 p.m. (Oct. 24, 31, Nov. 7, 14, 21)
- Oil Painting Master Studies: Sundays, 1-2:30 p.m. (Oct. 25, Nov. 1, 8, 15, 22)
For any questions, please contact Kelsey Scroggin via email.