UPDATE: Colleagues are encouraged to schedule their flu shot through Bookings to help promote social distancing. Walk-ins are also welcome with the following guidance:
- All appointments on Bookings should come at your scheduled time to allow for spacing.
- Walk-ins should arrive no sooner than 30 minutes after the clinic start time.
- Allow patience while we manage social distancing.
- We may ask employees to return later to eliminate crowding and lines.
- Additional communication on scheduling for future flu clinics will be forthcoming.
Employees must have their ID when they arrive at flu clinics.
Before you arrive, fill out a consent form by logging into the health tracking system.
If you are older than 65, there will be high dose vaccine available within clinical departments as well as the open clinics; be sure to let the individual administering your shot know that you prefer the high dose.
Each year, we must report our vaccination rates to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid services (CMS). Our goal is for at least 90% of our employees and health care providers to receive the influenza vaccine. However, all colleagues are expected to log in to the health tracking system and indicate that they have received the vaccine through either the organization or elsewhere, or provide a reason for declining the vaccination.
Colleagues who work in clinical environments are also expected to complete annual symptom review for tuberculosis (TB) within the health tracking system. An annual TB test may still be required for personnel who work with TB in research labs and/ or handle TB samples.
Nebraska Medical Center (all appointments will be in lower Storz Pavilion)
- Friday, Oct. 23: 10 a.m. to Noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 3: 1 to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 4: 2 to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 11: 1 to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 17: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Bellevue Medical Center (all appointments will be in the main foyer on the garden level)
- Friday, Oct. 23: 7:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Monday, Oct. 26: Noon to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 27: Noon to 2 p.m.
There are no available times at the Bellevue Medical Center