Martin Worrall, MD, is a new faculty member at UNMC.
- Name: Martin Worrall, MD
- Hometown: New Canaan, Connecticut, and Evansville, Indiana
- Current position: Ophthalmologist, Nebraska Medicine; assistant professor, UNMC Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- Technological applications in the retina
- Clinical trials
- MD, University of Connecticut, Storrs
- Internship: Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Residency, ophthalmology, Saint Louis University Eye Institute, St. Louis
- Fellowship, vitreoretinal diseases and surgery, Baylor College of Medicine - Cullen Eye Institute, Houston
How I fell in love with ophthalmology: I watched a complex retina surgery during residency and was immediately hooked by its challenge and complexity.
- American Society of Retina Specialists
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Things people may not know about me:
- I'm married with children.
- I bike, ski and sail every chance I get.
Clinic location: Truhlsen Eye Institute at Village Pointe Health Center
For appointments and referrals: 402-596-4600
Welcome to Omaha, Martin!