UNMC's spring commencement ceremonies will take place in Lincoln, Norfolk, Kearney, Omaha and Scottsbluff.
Diplomas and certificates will be awarded to 1,053 UNMC graduates.
Graduates and their guests should note that:
- Masks must be worn by all attendees, and at all times, inside the venues;
- UNMC Health Security will be COVID screening all guests 16 and older;
- Adequate physical distancing must be followed; and
- Individuals should stay home if, on the day of the event, they (or a member of their household) is sick.
UNMC's commencement team has worked closely with the UNMC Office of Health Security and local county health departments to ensure a safe event.
Faculty interested in attending UNMC Omaha Commencement will not be required to wear regalia but will need to RSVP with Student Success by Thursday, May 6 as seating at Baxter Arena is limited.
The ceremonies include:
Thursday, May 6
- Lincoln: UNMC College of Nursing Lincoln Division and College of Dentistry, 9:30 a.m., Pinnacle Bank Arena
- Norfolk: UNMC College of Nursing Northern Division, 2 p.m., Northeast Community College Campus - Cox Activities Center
- Kearney: UNMC College of Nursing Kearney Division, 7 p.m., Health and Sports Center, University of Nebraska at Kearney, 2501 15th Ave.
Saturday, May 8
- Omaha: UNMC Colleges of Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Public Health, Allied Health Professions and Graduate Studies, 9 a.m., Baxter Arena, 67th and Center Streets. See Omaha livestream.
- Scottsbluff: UNMC College of Nursing West Nebraska Division and the West Division of the UNMC College of Dentistry Dental Hygiene Program, 3 p.m. MST, Gering Civic Center, 1050 M St.