Registration will be opening in Apollo for Nebraska Medicine and UNMC employees to sign-up for fit testing. Please watch Apollo over the next week for available sessions.
This is not annual fit testing.
Those that qualify for fit testing include:
- Employees in patient-facing roles previously only fitted to the 1860, 1860S or 8210 and would like to be fitted to the 1870(+) due to comfort and less facial irritation
- Employees in patient-facing roles previously only fitted to the 1870, which is now out-of-stock
Employees that do not wear an N95 for patient care do not need to be fit tested.
Employees that have been fitted to the 1860, 1860S, or 1870(+) mask can continue wearing those masks without needing to be re-fitted.
Fit testing by appointment only. Walk-ins may not be accommodated.
Fit testing dates and locations:
- Monday, Aug. 16, University Health Center - Lincoln, Rm 126
- Tuesday, Aug. 17, Storz Pavilion, basement Level, LCR #1
- Wednesday, Aug. 18, Clarkson South Doctors Building, level six, Ste 622
- Thursday, Aug. 19 and Friday, Aug. 20, Storz Pavilion, basement Level, LCR #1
- Monday, Aug. 23 and Tuesday, Aug. 24, Bellevue Medical Center, Conference Rooms A and B
- Wednesday, Aug. 25 through Friday Aug. 27, Storz Pavilion, basement Level, LCR #1
Email Employee Health, if you have any questions.