NUFlex enrollment is only offered online through the Firefly Employee Self Service.
If no changes are made online by 5 p.m. on Dec. 2, employees will:
- Keep their current benefits;
- Not be enrolled in the Reimbursement Accounts in 2012; and
- Be designated as a tobacco/nicotine user for life insurance premiums.
There is no exception to this policy.
About the HRA
The Health Risk Assessment (HRA), called Wellstream, gives employees a personal health summary and entitles those with the university's health insurance to enhanced wellness benefits.
Those with university insurance who take the HRA will have access to:
- A $300 Wellness and Preventative Services benefit -- a $50 increase over the standard benefit;
- A $600 Well-Child Care Benefit -- a $100 increase over the standard benefit;
- A free colonoscopy through a Blue Cross Blue Shield preferred provider every 10 years once they reach the age of 50; and
- No co-pay for generic drugs accessed through mail service.
Data helps form campus initiatives
The HRA is voluntary and will be taken at Wellstream Online or in Firefly. The assessment will take about 15 minutes and needs to be completed in one sitting. Employees will be emailed their Wellstream usernames and passwords on Nov. 14.
UNMC will use anonymous, aggregate data from the assessments to develop plans and programs to address health care trends found among the faculty and staff.
All active (benefits eligible) employees, retirees, ancillary and COBRA insureds can take the HRA.