UNMC will hold de-densified, in-person commencement ceremonies for May 2021 graduates at each of its five campuses. More than 1,000 students will receive their diplomas from UNMC in the Spring 2021 semester.
The Office of Academic Success is here for you. Visit the OAS page for information on the free academic resources available to UNMC students.
Our student-focused services all have one goal: To help you reach your full potential as a UNMC student. Learn more about what we do, from helping you finance your degree to supporting your overall wellness.
OUR MISSION: To foster student success by partnering with faculty and others to provide exceptional service, support, and learning opportunities for our students.
OUR VISION: To ensure that each student completes their education with the skills and competencies necessary to live a healthy life and affect positive change in their community.
OUR VALUES: We realize our mission by:
- Helping students, faculty, and staff reach their potential
- Being concerned with the well-being of our students, faculty, and staff
- Encouraging respect for differences
- Providing students and staff with real world experiences
- Viewing leadership as a collaborative process, not a position
- Modeling ethical decision-making
- Celebrating our community accomplishments
- Being kind, competent, and generally fun to be around
For a snapshot of UNMC Programs, check out our brochure.
CARES Act Documentation:
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds for Students at UNMC
- CARES Act HEERF for Students Reports
- CARES Act HEERF Institutional Funds Quarterly Reports