UNMC students and alumni now have a dedicated online community, UNMC Alumni Connections, to connect for networking, mentoring, interprofessional groups, and discussion boards.
GetAnswers is an online library of short (60–90 seconds each) video clips that are accessible on demand, 24/7. Videos cover a wide array of topics including financial aid, financial literacy, loans, scholarships, grants, and more.
The Office of Academic Success is here for you. Visit the OAS page for information on the free academic resources available to UNMC students.
Our student-focused services all have one goal: To help you reach your full potential as a UNMC student. Learn more about what we do, from helping you finance your degree to supporting your overall wellness.
OUR MISSION: To foster student success by partnering with faculty and others to provide exceptional service, support, and learning opportunities for our students.
OUR VISION: To ensure that each student completes their education with the skills and competencies necessary to live a healthy life and affect positive change in their community.
OUR VALUES: We realize our mission by:
- Helping students, faculty, and staff reach their potential
- Being concerned with the well-being of our students, faculty, and staff
- Encouraging respect for differences
- Providing students and staff with real world experiences
- Viewing leadership as a collaborative process, not a position
- Modeling ethical decision-making
- Celebrating our community accomplishments
- Being kind, competent, and generally fun to be around
For a snapshot of UNMC Programs, check out our brochure.
- CARES Act HEERF for Students Reports
- CARES Act HEERF Institutional Funds Quarterly Reports
- CRRSA Act HEERF II Institutional Funds Quarterly Reports
- CRRSA Act HEERF II for Students Quarterly Reports