The Employee Giving Committee will draw prize winners today at 3 p.m., as we close out week three of our Employee Giving campaign. The campaign will end Nov. 30.
This week's prizes include:
- A $50 VISA gift card;
- One $25 VISA gift card; and
- One $15 VISA gift card
Employees of UNMC who pledge a minimum of $10 total will be eligible for the prizes listed above. You can log into eServ and make a pledge before 3 p.m. today to be included in the drawing. Once you pledge, you are entered in all the weekly drawings. Winners will be notified via email.
The running totals
As of 4 p.m. Thursday, UNMC achieved:
- Donations of $65,258
- Employee participation of 15%.
- Click on this link. (The link will take you to UNMC eServ page.)
- Sign in with your UNMC username and password.
- Once logged in, click on the organization(s) you would like to donate to.
- Click the "red" link to donate to the United Way of the Midlands
- Click the "blue" link to donate to the Community Service Fund of Nebraska
- Click the "black" link to donate to the University of Nebraska Foundation
This week's highlighted organization: University of Nebraska Foundation
The University of Nebraska Foundation was created in 1936 by community leaders who wanted to create excellence at the university, not possible through state funding alone. Today, the foundation manages more than 11,000 donor funds, an endowment ranked in the top 25 among public universities.
The COVID-19 pandemic has made the foundation's mission even more clear and critical -- that is to help students and employees who are facing sudden financial hardship due to crisis situations.
This year we are highlighting the UNMC Disaster and Relief Fund, which supports students and employees at UNMC who may be facing sudden hardship or crisis situations during the COVID-19 pandemic or other natural disasters.
When you make a gift to the University of Nebraska Foundation you can trust that it will be used in the way in which it was intended. That's a promise the Foundation has kept with its donors since its founding in 1936.
Employees also can give to the following funds:
- Dr. Leon S. McGoogan Library of Medicine Fund
- Global Center for Health Security Fund
- Munroe-Meyer Institute Unlocking Potential Endowed Fund
- UNMC Chancellor's Excellence Fund
- UNMC College of Allied Health Professions Innovation Fund
- UNMC College of Dentistry Innovation Fund
- UNMC College of Medicine Innovation Fund
- UNMC College of Nursing Innovation Fund
- UNMC College of Pharmacy Innovation Fund
- UNMC College of Public Health Innovative Fund
- UNMC College of Public Health Innovation Fund
- UNMC Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center
- UNMC Graduate Studies Innovation Fund
- UNMC Research Support Fund
- UNMC Student Scholarship Fund
For questions regarding this year's campaign, contact Kelsey Scroggin.