Lost/Found Property

The public safety office maintains a lost and found program. Items are available to view and claim online at https://unomaha.v2.crowdfind.com/public/#/unmc/items.

Individuals finding personal property on UNMC/Nebraska Medicine property should contact the public safety business office, 402.559.4439, at the earliest opportunity and make arrangements to turn over the found property to the public safety department.

If you find your item online, please click on the item to fill out the claim form.  You will be contacted by the following business day. If it’s an emergency to have the found item returned immediately, please call (402)559-5111.