Intercampus Enrollment Information

Switching Up Nebraska Schools

Students within the University of Nebraska are able to take courses at other NU campuses to fulfill degree requirements for their home college. Here are the steps to take if you'd like to enroll in classes at another NU school.

Intercampus enrollment is valid for one academic term.  A new request must be made for each term by following these same steps.

Changing NU Campuses

If you are currently a student at NU and wish to switch campuses, you'll need to fill out and submit a change of campus request. This will allow you to have your documents, such as transcripts and test scores, forwarded to the campus at which you're switching to. You'll still need to follow the admission steps, including filing an application and other required materials.