The Office of Accreditation and Assessment seeks to provide service and leadership to UNMC by providing oversight for
- Higher Learning Commission (HLC) institutional accreditation
- Institutional assessment initiatives for continuous quality improvement in teaching and learning experiences
- Demonstrate the interconnection between accreditation, assessment, and continuous improvement.
- Ensure that HLC standards are understood and incorporated in UNMC strategic planning.
- Effectively utilize outcomes data gathered through seamless, integrated assessment practices, data collection, and reporting cycles.
- Promote ongoing engagement of colleges, faculty, staff and students in accreditation and assessment processes.
- Pursue products that streamline and simplify the accreditation and assurance review cycle.
- Stay current with emerging best practices in accreditation and assessment.
- Promote knowledge sharing throughout UNMC as well as the University of Nebraska enterprise.
The activities of the OAA envelopes the following quality improvement domains
Click the links below for more information.